Meerkat Faux Fur & Sherpa Throw
EXPERIENCE LUXURY AT ITS FINEST: Ultra Soft Luxury Faux Fur That’s Tangible, Stylish and Practical. Snuggle, Cuddle and Bundle Up With This Functional Piece of Art That’s Sure Be A Conversation Starter. Meerkat, also known as a Ring Tailed Lemur, is a small mammal with a black and white tail that shares the same pattern as this attractive throw.
CHARMING SHERPA BACKING: Thick polyester fabric backing is made to resemble sheep skin that locks in heat creating a warm, alluring environment on a frosty day. Sherpa blankets derive their inspiration and name from the indigenous Sherpa people of the Himalayan mountains which means you can depend on this beauty to keep the cold out.
MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Elegantly drape over your favorite chaise lounge, couch, chair, window seat or bed for an expressive touch to your home décor.
GIVE THE GIFT OF SOPHISTICATION: Throw comes wrapped in a lovely satin ribbon then tied in a bow for easy gift giving.
SIZES: Available in 50” x 60” AND 60” x 80”.
EASY CARE: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Tumble dry on lowest heat as Sherpa easily becomes matted and rough when exposed to high heat. Best results Dry Clean.
This Throw is not made of any animal and produced safe to the environment, this Blanket promises that no animals were harmed in the making.
- Radiant Faux Fur texture and style design
- Standard Throw Size: 50" x 60"
- Jumbo Throw Size 60" x 80"
- Top is ultra soft Faux Fur
- Back is a fluffy white cozy mini-Sherpa for warmth
- Very thick and luxurious
- Heat treated for locked in color and will not fade
- Comes in a nice rectangular retail packaging with cross over ribbon
- Made 100% polyester, high-quality Microfiber Faux Fur
- Knitted Construction
- Easy Care: Machine wash in cold water on low, tumble dry on low and low heat